Specification - Cantilever main frame manufactured in stainless steel, with ABS guards and adjustable feet.
- 2.000 mm length infeed conveyor with stainless steel product contact surfaces (AISI 304);
- Quick replaceable plastic pushers suitable for food use.
- Longitudinal sealing unit, made by three sets of fin wheels: the first one cold, diam 100 mm to pull the film, the second one heated, diam 100 mm to seal the film; the third one cold and conical, diam 60 mm, used to drive the film; film cooling air blow.
- First set of wheels opening through touch screen
- Pneumatic opening of heated wheels by machine stop
- Easy opening of deck plates over fin seal without any tools
- 190 or 270 mm one up jaw width, rotating one with inclined knife and transversal or longitudinal welding pattern.
- Safety device fitted onto the cross welding unit
- Motorization through four a.c. motors, three of which driven by vectorial servo-drive:
• infeed conveyor driven by 0,37 Kw motor
• longitudinal sealing unit driven by 0,37 Kw motor
• transversal sealing unit driven by 0,55 Kw motor
• outfeed conveyor driven by 0.18 KW a.c. motor driven by frequency changer
- Cantilever single reel film holder for 520 mm film width, with expansion blades pneumatically activated to hold the film reel
- 1.000 mm powered out-feed belt
- Machine stop in phase with open cross sealing jaws.
- Safety covers manufactured in plastic material, with safety micro-switches
- Electrical cabinet
- Control panel equipped with:
- start button for continuous run
- reset button
- e-stop button
- positional stop button
- power presence led
- 5.7” touch screen display with following functions:
- speed setting-up
- bag length setting-up
- sealing units temperatures setting-up
- product phase
- sealing jaws speed
- (possibility of storing up to 40 programs)
- One fixed or adjustable forming box
- Set of spare parts.
- Machine in left hand execution: products are loaded from the left side and are discharged to the right. (Right hand execution upon request).
- Machine manufactured according to the latest CE regulations.
- Manufactured in 2012.
- Approx. machine dimensions: 5m (l) x 1.2m (w) x 1.5m (h)
The above specification is the standard GSP 55 EVO model. The GSP 55 EVO model for sale also comes with the following additional options:
1m infeed extension
No Product No Bag
Slat Band Product Transfer
Motorised Film Unwinding
Motorised Nose Plate
Stainless Steel Covers
Fixed-Adjustable Folding Box
Motorised Brush on Outfeed Conveyor
Photocell for Print Reg
Single Jaw only
Purchase Price If Bought New:£50,000 plus Vat
For Sale Price:£23,500 plus Vat
Location Newburn, Newcastle upon Tyne
Telephone: 0191 432 6396 or David Crook, 07970146452