Make: Rational Model: CM Combi Master Oven Type: 10 Grid Combi Oven Power Supply: 3 Phase Electric Dimensions:1042mm High x 1069mm Wide x 971mm Deep Working order: This oven is fully working and serviced by our rational trained, gas safe catering engineer with over 20 years experience. Combi includes stand. Cosmetic Condition: Very good cosmetic condition
Based in the South East? We also offer this item on a fully serviced rental contract for just £45/week on an initial 18 months agreement. Read More Technical Information:
- ClimaPlus': humidity measurement, 5-stage setting and regulation
- 3 modes: Steam (30-130°C), Hot Air (30-300°C), Steam & Hot Air (30-300°C)
- Manual Finishing. Requires hardwiring to Mains. CE Marked Flash
- Control lever for cooking modes, temperature, core temperature and time setting
- Manual cleaning program & menu-guided desclaling program. Includes integral hand shower
- Core temperature probe with 1-point measurement
- 50 programs with up to 6 steps can be selected as required
- 5 air speeds, programmable & 'cool-down' for fast and reliable cooling of the cooking cabinet
- Digital temperature display set in hours/minutes
- Digital Timer (0-24hours) with permanent setting
- 1/2 energy' setting to minimize energy consumption
Delivery & Collection Collection: items can be viewed working and collected from 'CaterCombi Ltd, MIR ltd industrial estate, Howfield lane, Chartham, Kent. CT4 7HG'
Delivery: Items can be delivered via pallet to anywhere in the UK for £75 Warranty Information Our equipment comes serviced by a fully qualified, gas safe catering engineer. It is tested to be in good working order and we invite customers to see this for themselves at our unit at CT4 7HG.
Each item is covered by a 3 months parts-only warranty. If we are unable to supply you with the parts you require, we will send you a replacement machine of equal (or better) specification. If we are unable to supply you with a replacement machine, the machine can be returned to base and a full refund will be issued.
To qualify for the warranty, the item MUST be installed by a fully qualified catering engineer who will install it according to manufacturers guidelines. Failure to do so will null and void and warranty with CaterCombi Ltd. We cannot be held responsible for any malfunction caused by incorrect installation.
CaterCombi, Unit 7, Tivoli Industrial Estate, Howfield Lane, Chartham, Kent CT47HG
Delivery: Items can be delivered via pallet to anywhere in the UK for £75 Can be shipped for next day delivery providing payment is made before 1pm