- Buffalo SP02680 WET 1/1 GN, 1.5 kW, supplied with 3 x 1/3 GN Containers with lids (brand new). The Bain Marie is used £100
- Falcon Pro-Lite LD32 round 2 x 4.5 litre pot - dry heat (used) £100
- 2 x Cougar Direct 1&1/2 GN - electric. Model: 4M65 - both units are used, 1 is supplied with 4 brand new GN containers and lids, the other is supplied with 5 GN containers and lids (used)Width: 60cm, Depth: 55cm, Height: 25cm, Power : 750W £120 each
- 2 x HORECA GBM1001 1/1 GN - 1200w - both are brand new but only 1 has it's box, the unit without the box is supplied with 2 x 1/2 GN containers and lids 100mm deep, the boxed unit has no containers Unit with GN containers £120 Unit without GN containers £90
- HORECA GBM1016 1/1 GN - 1600w - brand new in the box (no GN containers) £90
Surplus Showroom Stock - Never Used Solid stainless steel construction 1/1 - Gastronorm Pans not included Stable non-slip feet The bain marie is capable of taking a 150mm deep pan Size: 580 x 340 x 245mm (DxWxH) 24 litres capacity Power Type 1.3kW, 230V, 5.7 Amp single phase 12 Months Parts Warranty
I have an electric Bain Marie servery unit with sneeze guard.
Comes complete with gastronorm pans and spares from sizes 1/1 1/2 1/4 also spiked carving plate.also has underneath storage.
• Dimensions: 1700mm x 900mm x 1500mm (W x D x H) • Wood and Stainless Steel Construction • Marble Top Surround • Switchable Overhead Light Canopy • Stainless Steel Storage Shelves Underneath • Power Supply: 13 amp plug, Single Phase • Absolute Bargain - Less Than Half Price
Caterlux carvery / bain marie with 2 meat pads and 9 Gastronorm dishes in excellent condition. This is not 3 phase- it runs off a normal power supply. It is water heated which doesn't dry the food. Hot cupboard underneath and 2 control dials for plate cupboard and one for meat pads and Gastronorm dishes.
I bought this for my pub to see whether a carvery would work for us and it has been brilliant. I now have a bigger unit and do an awful lot of roast dinners. This is ideal for anyone wanting to try out a carvery without spending a fortune.
Dimensions in feet: Width 4'8, Height 5'0, Depth 2'4
Welcome to my listing for Heated 6 pot bain marie buffet carvery hot cupboard gantry lights servery
We removed this from a local country club that have stopped serving Sunday lunch on a carvery, it has been updated in a stunning ultra shine high gloss black. On a 32 amp single phase plug,on four high quality casters to make moving easy.
If you wish to purchase the whole servery in picture 7 please call for a price.
Size is width 220 cm x depth 80 cm x height 90 cm.
VAT is included in the price and a VAT invoice will be supplied.
• Almost New • Perfect for safely holding sauces, gravy and pre-cooked foods for up to two hours at serving temperature • Thermostatic heat control • Designed to accept gastronorm dishes (Pictured Pans not included) • Wet heat helps to prevent food from drying out • Front taps for easy draining